People Comunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your Website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
smb_146
FREE ONLINE STORAGE I_vote_lcapFREE ONLINE STORAGE I_voting_barFREE ONLINE STORAGE I_vote_rcap 
Fly
FREE ONLINE STORAGE I_vote_lcapFREE ONLINE STORAGE I_voting_barFREE ONLINE STORAGE I_vote_rcap 
Mahrukh_
Hassan
Leha
sidra
Latest topics
» Disable Writting data to USB Device
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 pm by Fly

» Sie ist ein Monster!
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 pm by Mahrukh_

» Lady GaGa* - Bad Romance [LYRICS On Screen] + Best Quality (Album Version) - The Fame Monster
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm by Mahrukh_

» Crank It Up - Ashley Tisdale (Deutsche Übersetzung)
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm by Mahrukh_

» Sean Paul Temperature Song And Lyrics
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm by Fly

» DAS Haus Anubis - Intro.
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm by Mahrukh_

» ♥♥Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure♥♥
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:10 pm by Mahrukh_

» ♥Alvin & The Chipmunks- Right Round - Flo Rida♥
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:07 pm by Mahrukh_

» lets dance by vanessa hudgens with lyrics
FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm by Mahrukh_

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Speichern Sie die Adresse von People Comunity als Internetdienstfavorit (social bookmark)

Bookmark and share the address of People Comunity on your social bookmarking website
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FREE ONLINE STORAGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smb_146
Admin
Admin
smb_146

Anzahl der Beiträge : 243

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Empty
PostSubject: FREE ONLINE STORAGE   FREE ONLINE STORAGE EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 pm

FREE ONLINE STORAGE

ADRIVE.COM- 50GB of Free Online Storage

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Logo

Why Choose ADrive?
ADrive Desktop for Windows, Mac & Linux **NEW**
Cloud Storage
Upload & Store Files
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Access
Access Files Anywhere
Share Files
Edit Documents Online
Remote File Transfer (My fav Feature)

Enterprise Solutions
Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
Re-Branding
Co-Branding
Volume Accounts
OEM
Reseller

This is Really great. But it have one disadv n thts Desktop Client support.
ADrive provides only a 14 trial version of its Desktop client Software to FREE USERS. But Premium Users will have aal the Features.

For Further info pleas visit www.adrive.com

SKYDRIVE.LIVE.COM

25 GB of free storage on Windows Live
With SkyDrive, it's easy to store and share your files and photos with almost anyone.

You can Sign into skydrive using your windows live id or hotmail id.

One download, lots of great stuff

Now in one installation, Windows Live Essentials gives you instant messaging, e-mail, blogging, photos, and more... go get these downloads that includes:

IM and e-mail
Stay in touch. With Messenger, you can chat, swap photos, and see what’s new with friends. Mail brings together your Hotmail, Gmail, and other accounts, along with multiple calendars.
Messenger
Mail
Photos and movies
Use Photo Gallery and Movie Maker to edit and organize your photos and movies, and then post them online or send them to friends.
Photo Gallery
Movie Maker
Blogging

With Windows Live Writer, blogging is a breeze. You can add photos and videos, format everything just so, and publish to most blogging services.
Writer
Web browsing

With Toolbar, you can customize your browser and find what you need, fast. Family Safety helps you keep your kids safer online.
Toolbar
Family Safety

Visit http://download.live.com/ for downloads and details.....

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Header-mozy-logo

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Free_main2

HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up for an account. Sign up and create a MozyHome Free account. It's that simple and it's free.
2. Download and install the software. The MozyHome backup software downloads in just seconds, and step-by-step instructions guide you through the installation process.
3. Select the files you want to back up. Simply check the boxes next to the types of files you want to back up or select specific files and directories, and MozyHome does the rest.

Get 2 GB of 100% free online backup for your photos, music, and other files. No credit cards, no monthly payments or fees, and no expiration.FREE ONLINE STORAGE Free_button2

If 2 GB just won't cut it, insure all your files with MozyHome Unlimited. It costs less than a cheeseburger to protect your entire home computer.FREE ONLINE STORAGE Unlimited_button2

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Logo

Free 6GB online Storage with desktop client. visit http://www.orbitfiles.com/plans.html for details

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Logo

FREE ONLINE STORAGE 1gig

FREE ONLINE STORAGE Fb

for details visit http://www.freedrive.com/
Back to top Go down

FREE ONLINE STORAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Comunity :: Musik-
Jump to: